The GR Energy Services Flex Flow* HPS SWD system integrates a surface horizontal pumping system with variable speed drives, surface controls and automated reporting capabilities to lower the total cost of operations of saltwater disposal. With trailer-mounted or permanent installations, the Flex Flow HPS SWD system offers significant cost and performance advantages over conventional triplex positive displacement pumps. The system uses field-proven multistage centrifugal pumps designed for high pressure, low- to medium-flow saltwater transfer and injection. Surface facilities engineers using these systems have documented lower maintenance and repair costs, longer run life and greater operating flexibility and efficiency.
Trailer-mounted horizontal pumping system.
GR application engineers can tailor the Flex Flow HPS system to handle 10 BFPD to 100,000 BFPD with the following components:
- Centrifugal pump, consisting of stages, each with one impeller and one diffuser.
- 480-V, 3,500-rpm motor, with three horsepower options—100, 300 and 500 hp.
- Thrust chamber, which carries the thrust load developed by the multistage pump. It connects to the motor shaft on one end and the pump shaft on the other.
- VFD with HP/kVA delivery capabilities.
- Dual-pot filter system for suction.
- Charge pump for suction, which supplies power fluids from the tanks to the HPS.
- 40-ft trailer with stabilizers or a variety of permanent installation options.
- Cost-effective rental options for temporary installs to provide testing for permanent equipment or to replace equipment under repair
- Lease-to-own or staged purchase options for permanent saltwater disposal
*Flex Flow is a mark of GR Energy Services.