GR Energy Services Flex Flow water management system integrates a surface horizontal pumping system with variable speed drives, surface controls and automated reporting capabilities to lower the total cost of operations of saltwater disposal, injection and water management. With trailer-mounted or permanent installations, the Flex Flow water management system offers significant cost and performance advantages over conventional triplex positive displacement pumps. Surface facilities engineers using these systems have documented lower maintenance and repair costs, longer run life and greater operating flexibility and efficiency.
Flex Flow water management system advantages deliver bottom-line benefits:
- Lower operating cost leading to reduced LOE
- Less maintenance with minimal downtime (98% to 100% run time)
- Highly mobile, unique trailer-mounted system solutions
- Efficient filtration system that prevents impurities from entering the pump and wellbore
- Permanent installations for frac hit protection or production operation applications